Registration and payment for the Indian Land MMA Kid’s Summer Camp must be completed and submitted prior to participation in the camp. The price for camp is $160/week. There will be a 15% discount for siblings during the same week. A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required at the time of registration to reserve the child’s spot. The deposit will be applied to camp registration fees and the remainder of the registration fees are due by the Friday before the selected camp week. Due to limited space, refunds will not be given. Participants may sign up for any or all of the weekly camps. There will be no proration fees for any days a child participant cannot attend.
*Detailed sign-up instructions at the bottom of the page*
The Indian Land MMA Kid’s Summer Camp is for children ages 5 to 13 years old.
Hours of Operation
The Indian Land MMA Kid’s Summer Camp hours are Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm. Mock schedules of daily activities below. Once schedules and activities for each week are completed the link will be added below. Dates and classes for each week are:
June 1-5 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Self Defense/MMA Fundamentals (Schedule)
June 15-19 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
June 22-26 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Self Defense/MMA Fundamentals
July 13-17 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
July 20-24 Striking
August 3-7 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Self Defense/MMA Fundamentals
August 10-14 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
Children need to arrive between 9:40am-10:00am. The first class of the day will start promptly at 10:00am. Children must be picked up between 4:00pm-4:20pm. Parent/guardian must park their vehicle and walk their child into the camp and sign the child into the camp on the iPad located on the wall near the mats. If you are unable to drop off or pick up your child during these times, we do offer Pick-up/drop-off service for an additional charge per week. If you select this option the timing may vary depending on how many others request this service. The pick-up times will be from 9:00am-9:45am and the drop-off times will be from 4:15pm-5:00pm. We will give you your specific time frame the week prior to camp.
Children must bring a lunch, snack and a non-glass water bottle each day. All items should be clearly labeled with the child’s name. We do have a water fountain that bottles can be refilled throughout the day. Please do not send gum or candy.
Indian Land MMA is not permitted to administer medication to program participants with the exception of allergy medication if directed in writing by the child’s parent/guardian. In the event of a medical emergency, Indian Land MMA will administer First Aid, CPR and rescue in the best interest of the child. Parent’s will be contacted if care is administered.
Parents and guardians are required to inform Indian Land MMA in writing of any special circumstances which may affect the child’s ability to participate fully and within the guidelines of acceptable behavior, including, but not limited to, any serious behavioral problems or special circumstances regarding psychological, medical, or physical conditions.
As part of the program we will be taking daily field trips. Destinations will vary by week, some examples include: High Seas Mini Golf, Pelican’s SnoBalls, Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Mr. Putty’s Fun Park, Sports Connection, Sky Zone, Why Not an American Ark, Riverbanks Zoo & Garden, Redstone 8 Cinemas, Anne Springs Close Greenway, etc. Detailed information will be provided with each week’s schedule. Field trips are weather permitting and can vary, parents will be notified with as much heads up as possible.
Children should dress appropriately in athletic attire for the activities scheduled and should wear tennis shoes each day since we will be taking daily field trips. Indian Land MMA recommends shorts and a light weight shirt or top and some type of athletic shoe to participate in recreational and athletic activities. Children are not permitted to wear shoes on the mats while at the gym but are required to wear shoes when entering/leaving the bathroom and the building. Clothing that displays drugs, alcohol, tobacco, offensive language, or is excessively revealing will not be permitted.
On days we have outdoor field trips planned, please bring sunscreen and insect repellent to be applied prior to field trips with staff supervision. Spray or mist sunscreen and/or insect repellent are recommended. All items brought by the children must be labeled with the child’s name. Children may not share these items with others and they will be stored in the child’s bag during the day when not in use.
Behavior Management/Discipline Policy
Indian Land MMA staff will create a fun and safe environment for participants in the program. Praise and positive reinforcement are used as effective methods of behavior management. Children who do not respond to these methods or who are disruptive to others or destructive to property will be dealt with in a professional, positive, and timely manner to correct the behavior. The following procedures will be followed for behavior management. All incident reports will be discussed privately with parents/guardians and a copy of each report will be kept on file.
NOTE: Immediate dismissal from the program can occur at any time given severe circumstances. Refunds for missed days due to a discipline dismissal will not be granted.
Sign Up Instructions for Non-Members
1. Click the link above to sign up
2. Fill out all required information for the child participating in the camp
3. Select a 4 digit code to use during check-in
4. Please enter emergency contact information with the best contact information
5. A photo is not necessary, unless you'd like to add one
6. For the membership type, please select Summer Camp with the week you want to sign up for (be sure to his select and it is lit up in green)
7. Sign the Waiver
8. Please enter all medical conditions and/or allergies or food restrictions your child has
9. Create an account password. This will allow you to log in later to view billing information and registration information for your child.
10. On the confirmation page please log in to add billing information to pay the $50 non-refundable deposit
11. Click Contact (left side of screen on desktop or click three lines at top right on cell phone) if you're interested in signing up for another week. Let us know which week you would like to sign up for and we will add it as long as there are spots still available!
12. If you would like to add the pick-up/drop-off service please use the following link: Add Service
13. We will add the remaining balance due to the account to be paid the Friday before camp begins
14. You will receive an email with a reminder to sign the Summer Camp Waiver, please do so prior to camp
15. We look forward to meeting you! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email, phone or text!
Sign Up Instructions for Current Members
1. Please sign in to your member profile using the following link: Sign-in
2. On the main profile page, under the membership section select "Add Membership"
3. Select the Summer Camp membership
4. Select the week you're wanting to sign-up for
5. If you do not have a payment method already on file, please add a payment method on the left side of the screen
6. If you want to sign-up for another week, please repeat the process